No one likes to feel left out, right?
Over the past several weeks we've been camped out in Proverbs 31 learning more about this woman that many of us love to hate! I've added links below to each post so far about Proverbs 31. They are in order by date in case you want to catch up. By the way, I'm so glad you're here! I hope learning more about the Proverbs 31 woman helps you as much as it has me!
- As If There Never Was A Night
- Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
- Vital Breath
- Consider the Profit
- Proverbs 31 Woman: Love or Loathe
- Breathing Comes A Little Easier Now, Doesn't It
- It Becomes Our Why
- Army Wives
- What's A Merchant Ship Got To Do With It?
- Biscuits Are The Last Thing On My Mind
- Newsflash: You Can't Do It All
- Oh...The Vineyards
On Another Note.....My family is
If you are in the Marshall County area, and aren't involved with a local congregation, we would be thrilled for you to join us as we worship and serve at Olive!